| Drug / Alcohol Addiction Treatment
| Drug addiction treatment is vital for anyone suffering from addiction to drugs like cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, methadone, vicodin, oxycontin and many other very addictive and deadly drugs...
Alcohol addiction treatment is also one of vital nessesity to millions of people suffering from alcohol addiction throughout the united States....
Regardless of whether you are in need of drug rehab facilities or alcohol addiction treatment, our service can help.
We will help you find the addiciton treatment help you need to save the life of yourself or someone you love.
Take the time to contact us today and start recovery. Our service to you is free and we can help you identify the most effective addiction treatment facilities in the United States.
If you already know the name of the drug rehab center you wish to enter, search here for the website of that center.
We have the knowledge to help you find the addiction treatment you need to save someone you love!Methamphetamine Addiction
Methamphetamine is a stimulant. It is a potent member of the phetamine family. These drugs speed up your body and your brain. Methamphetamine affects your nervous system in a serious way.
STREET NAMES FOR METHAMPHETAMINE: Speed, Meth, Chalk, Ice, Crystal. Glass. and Crank.
THE LOOK: Methamphetamine comes as pills, powder, or as clear chunky crystals (ice) The crystals are another form of methamphetamine that contains a substance called hydrochloride.
METHAMPHETAMINE IS PRODUCED: mostly in illegal laboratories. When DEA chemists take a close look at what's in the seized methamphetamine, they see bacteria and other germs that can make the user really sick. Some chemists say that "meth" produced in illegal Labs is "crawling with bugs." These labs also harm the environment because many toxic chemicals are used to make methamphetamine.
METHAMPHETAMINE USE: Methamphetamine can be swallowed, snorted, huffed, injected, or smoked.
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL EFFECTS
- Angry, hostile, and anxious feelings.
- Violent behavior.
- Mental illness that looks Like schizophrenia (paranoid feelings picking at your skin, hallucinations). The user can also be haunted by his or her thoughts.
- Increased physical activity.
- Loss of appetite, which can result in severe weight loss (anorexia).
- Inability to sleep.
- Increased heart and pulse rate.
- Permanent damage to the blood vessels in the brain, which can lead to strokes.
- Convulsions and body tremors.
- Chest pain and raised blood pressure, which could lead to a heart attack and then death.
- Irregular heartbeat.
- AIDS or hepatitis resulting from shared needles.
- Mental dependence.
- Tolerance and addiction to the drug.